Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas, car parks and roads.

Once again it is Christmas Eve and for the whole year the world has hated and abused mankind relentlessly and for some reason this has happened too in Northernshire GP land where the demand for urgent consults for trivia and crap continues unabated and exponentially and ingratitude and joy towards all NHS staff is now endemic and normal all year round. 
A sore throat for 30 minutes, a temperature for a couple of hours or a cough since the morning when you woke up and then told reception staff to f**k off and die at 11:00 are rarely if ever emergencies as is the classic itchy scrot for months urgent consult.
But for the nonpaying NHS punter these are all EMERGENCIES that can only be eased by an urgent medical consult that anywhere else in the world would cost them dear but in the UK is completely free at the point of abuse with no come back whatsoever.
What was different was this observation regarding the car park and one of the main roads into Shiteton that transverses the car park entrance at ND Central. Normally the surgery car park is full of parking wars as the well duff up their fellow patients and damage their cars in their frantic efforts to get free healthcare for trivia and the main road runs freely but today both the car park and surgeries were half empty and yet the main road was full of standing traffic.
How come?
Because it is Christmas. Ahh lovely baby Jesus peace, love  and joy to the world.
For one day of the year the NHS is not the raison d’etre for the socially and educationally inadequate who will happily part with their cash for seasonal trinkets and happily queue on the roads for the privilege to do so and completely ignore the surgery and its car park in contrast to the rest of the year.
So if you are genuinely ill over the festive period good luck for your first port of call will now be NHS dumb, dumb, dumb whose highly trained comprehensive school failures operate a binary healthcare system whereby illness is based on a toss a coin option based on a moron and an NHS computer algorithm which decides either to let you see a GP urgent option (for trivia) or will advise A&E or send an ambulance to you ASAP (for any trivia you want).

Or not which is the more worrying option for the truly ill.
Praise be to the Party for providing healthcare for the truly inadequate at the expense of the genuinely ill who will have no chance over the festive period. Socialized medicine rocks as trivia top trumps genuine illness time and time again with full Party support. Stay lucky ill people dudes it’s Christmas!

3 comments:

NorthernDr said...

You may have noticed that the team at Northern Doc have not posted for a while and this follows an unrecoverable loss of our right to the original Northern Doc blog account despite our best efforts.

We have rebooted our blog as Northern Doc Too at NorthernDocToo.blogspot.com so if anyone is still interested you can continue to follow us there.

Thank you all for following over the years and commenting.

ND and the team.

Jane wembli said...

Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
He also do the following spell
Pregnancy spell
Love spell
Penis enlargement spell
herpes/hiv
Winning spell
His email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
Or his WhatsApp +2348105150446

Mea West said...

You must keep your blog alive. You may find us at Epilepsy diary